Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Senate committee hears from two more Labor nominees
Monday - 5/11/2009, 3:08pm EDT
The President has selected Seth Harris for Deputy Secretary of Labor and M. Patricia Smith for Solicitor of the Department of Labor.
The two nominees went before the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee last week for a confirmation hearing.
Chairman Edward Kennedy of Massachusetts was ill and unable to preside over the hearing; Washington Senator Patty Murray ran the hearing for both nominees.
You can watch the testimony here.