Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Senate committee hears from two more Labor nominees
Monday - 5/11/2009, 3:08pm EDT
The President has selected Seth Harris for Deputy Secretary of Labor and M. Patricia Smith for Solicitor of the Department of Labor.
The two nominees went before the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee last week for a confirmation hearing.
Chairman Edward Kennedy of Massachusetts was ill and unable to preside over the hearing; Washington Senator Patty Murray ran the hearing for both nominees.
You can watch the testimony here.