Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Friday - 2/8/2013, 12:48pm EST
He also successfully completed the Senior Executive Fellows course at the JFK School of Government at Harvard University.
Wagner was born and raised on Long Island, New York and graduated from the State University of New York at Albany, with a Bachelor's of Arts degree in Psychology.
He joined the U.S. Customs Service in 1991 as a Customs Inspector, and worked in the New York/New Jersey seaport, as well as the U.S./Mexico land border at Laredo, Texas.
Wagner has been assigned to the Office of Field Operations at Headquarters in Washington, D.C. since 1999, and has worked on many different policy and operational issues.