Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - 11/12/2012, 4:14pm EST
In this role, Manabe is responsible for all domestic and international products marketing, development and management. She also is responsible for the Postal Service Sales and Stamp Services organizations.
Prior to her current role, Manabe served as vice president of New Growth Platforms at the Coca-Cola Company. Before that, she was the vice president of marketing for Diageo Guinness USA, the beer and malt beverage division of Diageo, a leading worldwide spirits, wine and beer company.
Since beginning her career in 1991 at Procter & Gamble, Manabe has held a variety of key marketing and innovation leadership positions while working on the marketing and new product development for more than 30 brands at Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever Bestfoods North America, Campbell's, Diageo and Coca-Cola.
A graduate of Yale University, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in Economics and Japanese Studies, Manabe also has a Master of Business Administration from Harvard University.