Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Monday - 11/12/2012, 4:14pm EST
In this role, Manabe is responsible for all domestic and international products marketing, development and management. She also is responsible for the Postal Service Sales and Stamp Services organizations.
Prior to her current role, Manabe served as vice president of New Growth Platforms at the Coca-Cola Company. Before that, she was the vice president of marketing for Diageo Guinness USA, the beer and malt beverage division of Diageo, a leading worldwide spirits, wine and beer company.
Since beginning her career in 1991 at Procter & Gamble, Manabe has held a variety of key marketing and innovation leadership positions while working on the marketing and new product development for more than 30 brands at Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever Bestfoods North America, Campbell's, Diageo and Coca-Cola.
A graduate of Yale University, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in Economics and Japanese Studies, Manabe also has a Master of Business Administration from Harvard University.