Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - 11/12/2012, 4:14pm EST
In this role, Manabe is responsible for all domestic and international products marketing, development and management. She also is responsible for the Postal Service Sales and Stamp Services organizations.
Prior to her current role, Manabe served as vice president of New Growth Platforms at the Coca-Cola Company. Before that, she was the vice president of marketing for Diageo Guinness USA, the beer and malt beverage division of Diageo, a leading worldwide spirits, wine and beer company.
Since beginning her career in 1991 at Procter & Gamble, Manabe has held a variety of key marketing and innovation leadership positions while working on the marketing and new product development for more than 30 brands at Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever Bestfoods North America, Campbell's, Diageo and Coca-Cola.
A graduate of Yale University, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in Economics and Japanese Studies, Manabe also has a Master of Business Administration from Harvard University.