Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - 10/8/2012, 2:28pm EDT
Dr. Hays is a family physician and commissioned officer in the U.S. Public Health Service. A 24-year veteran of the IHS, Dr. Hays has served at IHS and tribal health care facilities in South Dakota, Minnesota, Alaska, and Arizona.
He has many years' experience as a primary care provider and facility medical director, and has held other roles at a regional and national level in IHS.
As the CIO, he oversees a diverse range of agency functions in health information systems planning, development and management.
Prior to assuming this role, Dr. Hays served as the Investment Manager for the Resource and Patient Management System (RPMS) where he was responsible for overseeing all software development, enhancement, deployment, and training for the IHS health information system in support of the health care activities at IHS and tribally-operated facilities across the country.