Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - 10/8/2012, 2:28pm EDT
Dr. Hays is a family physician and commissioned officer in the U.S. Public Health Service. A 24-year veteran of the IHS, Dr. Hays has served at IHS and tribal health care facilities in South Dakota, Minnesota, Alaska, and Arizona.
He has many years' experience as a primary care provider and facility medical director, and has held other roles at a regional and national level in IHS.
As the CIO, he oversees a diverse range of agency functions in health information systems planning, development and management.
Prior to assuming this role, Dr. Hays served as the Investment Manager for the Resource and Patient Management System (RPMS) where he was responsible for overseeing all software development, enhancement, deployment, and training for the IHS health information system in support of the health care activities at IHS and tribally-operated facilities across the country.