Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - 10/8/2012, 2:28pm EDT
Dr. Hays is a family physician and commissioned officer in the U.S. Public Health Service. A 24-year veteran of the IHS, Dr. Hays has served at IHS and tribal health care facilities in South Dakota, Minnesota, Alaska, and Arizona.
He has many years' experience as a primary care provider and facility medical director, and has held other roles at a regional and national level in IHS.
As the CIO, he oversees a diverse range of agency functions in health information systems planning, development and management.
Prior to assuming this role, Dr. Hays served as the Investment Manager for the Resource and Patient Management System (RPMS) where he was responsible for overseeing all software development, enhancement, deployment, and training for the IHS health information system in support of the health care activities at IHS and tribally-operated facilities across the country.