Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Wednesday - 10/3/2012, 1:17pm EDT
Czajkowski came to NCI from the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of the Inspector General, where he served as director of the Office of Management, a position that included responsibilities as chief financial officer and chief information officer, as well as manager of personnel, acquisitions, space and security.
He also served for eight years at NIH, including senior management positions in the Office of the Director, Center for Scientific Review and Center for Information Technology.
Since 2007, Czajkowski has held an adjunct faculty position at American University's School of Public Affairs.
Czajkowski has a degree in economics from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, and a Master of Public Administration from American University.