Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Wednesday - 10/3/2012, 1:17pm EDT
Czajkowski came to NCI from the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of the Inspector General, where he served as director of the Office of Management, a position that included responsibilities as chief financial officer and chief information officer, as well as manager of personnel, acquisitions, space and security.
He also served for eight years at NIH, including senior management positions in the Office of the Director, Center for Scientific Review and Center for Information Technology.
Since 2007, Czajkowski has held an adjunct faculty position at American University's School of Public Affairs.
Czajkowski has a degree in economics from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, and a Master of Public Administration from American University.