Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Wednesday - 10/3/2012, 1:17pm EDT
Czajkowski came to NCI from the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of the Inspector General, where he served as director of the Office of Management, a position that included responsibilities as chief financial officer and chief information officer, as well as manager of personnel, acquisitions, space and security.
He also served for eight years at NIH, including senior management positions in the Office of the Director, Center for Scientific Review and Center for Information Technology.
Since 2007, Czajkowski has held an adjunct faculty position at American University's School of Public Affairs.
Czajkowski has a degree in economics from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, and a Master of Public Administration from American University.