Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Thursday - 9/6/2012, 12:37am EDT
Prior to joining the Federal government, Sanjay spent over 16 years in private industry focusing on management and information consulting to technology providers, multi-national pharmaceuticals, telecom companies, financial institutions and state/local governments. Sanjay has had both operational and sales responsibilities in the organizations he has worked for.
Sanjay has extensive training in Information Management, Systems/Enterprise Architecture and Custom Software Development. He has held technology management positions at both large companies as well as several smaller internet start-ups. While working with companies like such as General Dynamics, Oracle and Computer Associates, Sanjay was integrated into the leadership that helped drive revenue for his particular business units. With the smaller companies, Sanjay further refined his experience in developing and implementing organizational strategy, and working with several local venture capital firms to secure funding for the endeavors.
Sanjay Sardar holds a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Virginia and M.B.A. with concentration in Finance and Strategy from the George Washington University. Sanjay has worked in the United States, Canada, and several European countries, including the United Kingdom, France and Spain. Mr. Sardar also serves as the Small-Agency CIO Council Chair.