1:53 am, May 23, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
William F. Clark
Monday - 8/20/2012, 11:38am EDT
CA Technologies, Inc.
Mr. Clark is the Vice President, Public Sector Chief Technology Officer for CA Technologies. In his role as Public Sector CTO, Mr. Clark works with CA Customer Executives and Partner Executives to ensure that their business and IT objectives are realized, especially with their investments in CA Technologies solutions. Mr. Clark manages an enterprise architect team and proposal team in support of CA's Public Sector business. In addition, he oversees Public Sector product certification requirements to the CA Technologies product business units and R&D operations.
Mr. Clark has over thirty five years of IT experience working with government and business customers. He has hands on experience and management experience across multiple business systems, IT platforms and architectures used to deliver services. He focuses on the use of technology to enable mission critical business applications and effective IT processes within large enterprises.
CA Technologies is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments - from mainframe and distributed, to virtual and cloud. CA Technologies manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility.