Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
William F. Clark
Monday - 8/20/2012, 11:38am EDT
CA Technologies, Inc.
Mr. Clark is the Vice President, Public Sector Chief Technology Officer for CA Technologies. In his role as Public Sector CTO, Mr. Clark works with CA Customer Executives and Partner Executives to ensure that their business and IT objectives are realized, especially with their investments in CA Technologies solutions. Mr. Clark manages an enterprise architect team and proposal team in support of CA's Public Sector business. In addition, he oversees Public Sector product certification requirements to the CA Technologies product business units and R&D operations.
Mr. Clark has over thirty five years of IT experience working with government and business customers. He has hands on experience and management experience across multiple business systems, IT platforms and architectures used to deliver services. He focuses on the use of technology to enable mission critical business applications and effective IT processes within large enterprises.
CA Technologies is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments - from mainframe and distributed, to virtual and cloud. CA Technologies manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility.