Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - 8/13/2012, 11:38am EDT
Andrew joined Lutron in 2001 after nine years of active duty service as a United States Navy Naval Flight Officer. Initially, he was assigned to the Washington, DC sales team where he helped develop lighting control strategies and solutions for many federal buildings. In 2005 Andrew was appointed to Director - Home Systems Business Unit, where he was responsible for the engineering, sales and marketing of Lutron's most advanced residential automated lighting controls. Appointed to his current position in 2009, Andrew is involved in defining and driving the government focused product and market development initiatives for the company.
Andrew continues to serve as a Commander in the United States Navy Reserves, and is assigned to the Commander, U.S. Second Fleet's Joint Operations and Planning Reserve Unit. He has authored multiple articles on how to achieve energy savings with lighting control and is active on the Coalition for Government Procurement's Green and Public Building Committees. Andrew and his wife Lynette, live in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania with their two children, Andrew and Amanda.