Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
David G Young Jr
Monday - 6/11/2012, 6:48pm EDT
Dave Young is an End User Computing (EUC) Solutions Architect representing VMware's Federal Center of Excellence (CoE). As the lead architect of the EUC CoE team, Dave focuses on driving adoption of VMware's End User computing solutions while addressing the unique mission-sensitive needs and objectives of the Federal marketplace.
Dave has over 23 years of experience in the IT industry, including a 10-year enlistment in the US Navy where he served within the Submarine Communications arena. Dave then moved to the Commercial industry where he held IT positions within manufacturing, finance, and health care. When Dave Joined VMware he wanted to get back to supporting the Federal Government and has spent much of the last 4 years focusing on End user computing within Department of Defense, Military Medical and Civilian agencies. His background includes expertise in datacenter and cloud architectures, systems engineering, desktop management, and mobile device management. Dave is a great resource for leading, defining, and executing End User Computing transformations in the enterprise.