Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - 6/11/2012, 11:34am EDT
United States Postal Service
Jerome (Jerry) Reynolds is the Manager of IT Computer Operations for the United States Postal Service responsible for USPS data centers, servers, mainframes, storage, enterprise data warehouse administration, and database administration. USPS has over 12,000 servers, 15 mainframes, and 13 petabytes of storage operated from its two data centers in Eagan, Minnesota and San Mateo, California.
Prior to joining USPS in 2007, he worked for McGraw-Hill, CIGNA, and Citicorp in various IT positions including Enterprise Architecture, Regional field desktop support manager, and Network Operations Center manager. He was instrumental in developing and executing data center strategies for USPS, McGraw-Hill, and CIGNA.
Jerry is passionate about adopting technologies which support business imperatives including agility, transparency, and sustainability.