Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - 6/11/2012, 11:26am EDT
Immediately prior to her present position, Ms. Schumm led Symantec's Government Security Group to bring comprehensive and long-term security solutions to the US public sector in cooperation with government organizations, integrators and other leading security vendors. In her 11-year tenure at Symantec, Ms. Schumm has served in a variety of leadership roles including Southeast Areas Sales, Emerging/Acquired Technology Sales, and Americas' Services. She first joined Symantec in 1999 via the acquisition of Axent Technologies.
Prior to her time with Symantec, Ms. Schumm held management and sales leadership positions with notable IT hardware and software companies, including Sun, Oracle, and Tektronix. She maintains active memberships with the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA), the public sector Industry Advisory Council (IAC), and the Executive Women's Forum (EWF). Ms. Schumm holds a BA from Fairfield University in Fairfield, Connecticut.