Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Kathy Hutson serves as the director of human resources at the National Security Agency. In this capacity, she leads HR strategic planning and development, workforce planning and design, recruitment and staffing, employee HR services, occupational health and safety activities, deployment support and planning, and employee relations across the global NSA/CSS enterprise.
Prior to being appointed to this position, Hutson was the chief of occupational health, environmental and safety services (OHESS) at NSA. As the chief, she was responsible for ensuring a safe workplace, healthy workforce and protection of the environment for NSA operations located around the world.
Prior to serving as chief of OHESS, Hutson served in a variety of management positions within the organization.
Before joining NSA, Hutson held a number of leadership positions at the Environmental Protection Agency focusing on federal facility compliance with environmental statutes.
She was also an associate with Booz Allen Hamilton, serving as a technical consultant in support of the EPA's Superfund cleanup program. In addition to her government contracting experience, Hutson was a senior project analyst for the architect and engineering firm of Bernard Johnson, Inc. While there, she worked on flood insurance studies, coastal and wetland assessments, and water treatment construction.
Hutson also represents NSA on the American Red Cross Chesapeake LifeBoard. She has also served as a member of the Baltimore Federal Executive Board's Board of Directors.
Hutson graduated from the University of Maryland with a B.S. in Environmental Science and obtained a M.S. from American University in the same discipline.
Hutson is a native Marylander, currently residing in Laurel with her family.