Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Prior to being appointed to this position, Hutson was the chief of occupational health, environmental and safety services (OHESS) at NSA. As the chief, she was responsible for ensuring a safe workplace, healthy workforce and protection of the environment for NSA operations located around the world.
Prior to serving as chief of OHESS, Hutson served in a variety of management positions within the organization.
Before joining NSA, Hutson held a number of leadership positions at the Environmental Protection Agency focusing on federal facility compliance with environmental statutes.
She was also an associate with Booz Allen Hamilton, serving as a technical consultant in support of the EPA's Superfund cleanup program. In addition to her government contracting experience, Hutson was a senior project analyst for the architect and engineering firm of Bernard Johnson, Inc. While there, she worked on flood insurance studies, coastal and wetland assessments, and water treatment construction.
Hutson also represents NSA on the American Red Cross Chesapeake LifeBoard. She has also served as a member of the Baltimore Federal Executive Board's Board of Directors.
Hutson graduated from the University of Maryland with a B.S. in Environmental Science and obtained a M.S. from American University in the same discipline.
Hutson is a native Marylander, currently residing in Laurel with her family.