Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
For the past two decades Mr. Charles has helped hundreds of technology manufacturers succeed in the government marketplace. His breadth and depth of expertise on every dimension of the government technology ecosystem provide technology manufacturers with a clear focus and a cohesive strategy for the greatest success. Mr. Charles is adept at mapping technology product lifecycles with appropriate channel strategies, optimizing the right mix of contract vehicles while navigating the procurement regulations to develop tactics for success in both the long and short terms. An avid speaker at industry events, Mr. Charles leads immixGroup's training workshops and has authored a monthly column in Washington Technology.
Prior to founding the immixGroup, Mr. Charles served as vice president of contract management with Selbre & Associates. He received a BA in Communications & Business, Magna Cum Laude from Temple University and has completed extensive coursework in government procurement at American University, George Washington University, University of Virginia and the National Contract Management Association.