Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Justin B. Murphy
Friday - 3/2/2012, 3:48pm EST
Prior to re-joining the Federal Government, Mr. Murphy served 20 years in law enforcement and retired as a Major from the Fairfax County Police Department, the largest municipal department in Virginia. During his tenure with the County he held command positions in all of the Department's Bureaus.
After his retirement he held a number of senior positions in the private sector for large system integrators. His last position prior to joining the OCIO was as a Vice President for Science Application International Corporation, where he served as the company's Account Executive for the Department of Justice as well as being responsible for Mergers and Acquisitions for the Integrated Security Solutions Business units.
Mr. Murphy is a 1976 graduate of the University of Scranton and received an Executive Masters degree in 1993 from the University of Maryland. He is a graduate of the University of Louisville, Southern Police Institute, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy.
He has lectured at international conferences for the Association of Public Safety Communications and the International Association of Chiefs of Police.
Mr. Murphy is married to Elizabeth Altemus, and they have one child.