Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - 2/27/2012, 7:49pm EST
Dr. Eytan currently works as a Director at Kaiser Permanente, within The Permanente Federation, LLC. His experience is in working with large medical groups and technologists to leverage health information technology to ensure that patients and their families have an active role in their own health care.
Ted attended medical school at the University of Arizona, his master's of public health degree from the University of California, Berkeley, and his master's of science, health services degree from the University of Washington. He completed his residency training at Group Health Cooperative and his fellowship training in the Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program at the University of Washington in 2000. Dr. Eytan is board certified in family practice.
His clinical interests are preventive care and reducing disparities in health status among vulnerable populations. He is a regular user of social media tools to promote open leadership.