Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - 2/27/2012, 7:49pm EST
Dr. Eytan currently works as a Director at Kaiser Permanente, within The Permanente Federation, LLC. His experience is in working with large medical groups and technologists to leverage health information technology to ensure that patients and their families have an active role in their own health care.
Ted attended medical school at the University of Arizona, his master's of public health degree from the University of California, Berkeley, and his master's of science, health services degree from the University of Washington. He completed his residency training at Group Health Cooperative and his fellowship training in the Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program at the University of Washington in 2000. Dr. Eytan is board certified in family practice.
His clinical interests are preventive care and reducing disparities in health status among vulnerable populations. He is a regular user of social media tools to promote open leadership.