Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - 2/27/2012, 7:49pm EST
Dr. Eytan currently works as a Director at Kaiser Permanente, within The Permanente Federation, LLC. His experience is in working with large medical groups and technologists to leverage health information technology to ensure that patients and their families have an active role in their own health care.
Ted attended medical school at the University of Arizona, his master's of public health degree from the University of California, Berkeley, and his master's of science, health services degree from the University of Washington. He completed his residency training at Group Health Cooperative and his fellowship training in the Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program at the University of Washington in 2000. Dr. Eytan is board certified in family practice.
His clinical interests are preventive care and reducing disparities in health status among vulnerable populations. He is a regular user of social media tools to promote open leadership.