Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Roberta G. Stempfley
Monday - 1/23/2012, 4:48pm EST
Dept. of Homeland Security
Brief Summary of Current Duties: Bobbie Stempfley is the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, where she plays a leading role in developing the strategic direction for all of CS&C and its components, consisting of the National Cyber Security Division (NCSD), the Office of Emergency Communications (OEC), and the National Communications System (NCS).
Prior to this position, Ms. Stempfley was the Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of CS&C and the Director of the National Cyber Security Division.
Career Chronology: Prior to her work in CS&C, she served as the Chief Information Officer of a major Department of Defense Agency, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) where she was responsible for supporting the Director in decision making; strategy development and communicating that strategy both internally and externally; aligning DISA program execution with Department of Defense (DoD) strategy for planning, engineering, acquiring, fielding and supporting global-net-centric solutions; operating the Global Information Grid (GIG); information assurance; and management of DISA information technology resources.
Significant Awards/Honors: Information Week, Top 50 Government CIOs, 2002 DISA Technical Team of the Year for DOD-CERT, Nominee, Women-in Technology Leadership in the government, Director's Special Act award for service during Quadrennial Defense review.
Education: BS Engineering Mathematics, University of Arizona, MS Computer Science, James Madison University, National Security Management Certification, Acquisition for Senior Leaders