Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - 1/23/2012, 4:44pm EST
Tom Conway is McAfee Security's Director of Federal Business Development. In his role, he shapes McAfee's going forward strategy in serving DoD, Civilian, and Intelligence community client requirements as well as the cybersecurity needs of Defense Industrial Base prime contractors.
A 22 year veteran of the Federal IT industry, Tom has worked in progressively more responsible positions at market leaders including Northrop Grumman IT, Falcon Systems, and Zenith Data Systems. A native of Northern Virginia,Tom holds a BBA from James Madison University and a MBA from George Mason University, both in Virginia. Mr. Conway is active in associations such as USO and AFCEA. He maintains an active TS security clearance.