Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Tuesday - 11/29/2011, 4:18pm EST
Nigel is Intel's Director of Federal Marketing and the Business Online Council Co-Chair for Intel Americas. He is also on the Board of Advisors to FedScoop and is on the GOV 2.0 Expo Advisory Board. Originally from the United Kingdom, he now lives with his family in Portland, Oregon.
He was awarded the Homeland Defense Journal's top award in 2006 for his wireless technology and leadership skills during the Katrina disaster. He was also named one of America's top 100 technology leaders by Federal Computer Weekly.
Prior to joining Intel, Nigel spent twenty years in the wireless arena, consulting with Fortune 100 companies on wireless investments and consumer product marketing. He authored the wireless framework for Portland's citywide network cloud RFP. Nigel worked on the development and feature design of the Palm Pilot for Donna Dubinsky and went on to work with Sony Japan on handheld communicators. Before moving to the USA in 2000, he managed Bluetooth globally for Cap Gemini.
His career passions are delivering innovative and integrated marketing campaigns, Workforce Mobility, Social Media and following the consumer zeitgeist. He owns many musical instruments yet cannot play any of them!