10:51 pm, May 25, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Tuesday - 11/29/2011, 4:18pm EST
Nigel is Intel's Director of Federal Marketing and the Business Online Council Co-Chair for Intel Americas. He is also on the Board of Advisors to FedScoop and is on the GOV 2.0 Expo Advisory Board. Originally from the United Kingdom, he now lives with his family in Portland, Oregon.
He was awarded the Homeland Defense Journal's top award in 2006 for his wireless technology and leadership skills during the Katrina disaster. He was also named one of America's top 100 technology leaders by Federal Computer Weekly.
Prior to joining Intel, Nigel spent twenty years in the wireless arena, consulting with Fortune 100 companies on wireless investments and consumer product marketing. He authored the wireless framework for Portland's citywide network cloud RFP. Nigel worked on the development and feature design of the Palm Pilot for Donna Dubinsky and went on to work with Sony Japan on handheld communicators. Before moving to the USA in 2000, he managed Bluetooth globally for Cap Gemini.
His career passions are delivering innovative and integrated marketing campaigns, Workforce Mobility, Social Media and following the consumer zeitgeist. He owns many musical instruments yet cannot play any of them!