Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Tuesday - 11/29/2011, 4:14pm EST
Danette Campbell is the Senior Advisor for Telework at the United States Patent and Trademark Office . She is responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive telework and hoteling programs for agency employees in order to address productivity, employee retention, and space management issues.
Prior to starting at USPTO in January 2006, Ms. Campbell was employed at the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments (MWCOG) where she was responsible for the oversight of public and private sector telework in the Washington metropolitan region. During her tenure at MWCOG, Ms. Campbell was instrumental in the design, development, and promotion of such programs as Telework Virginia and the Telework Partnership with Employers. She has held the position of Vice President of the Mid-Atlantic Telework Advisory Council and played a major role in the annual Washington Area Conferences on Telework from 2002 through 2004, and the Senior Executives' Telework Event in 2005.
On July 18, 2006, Ms. Campbell testified before the Congressional Committee on Government Reform's Subcommittee on the Federal Workforce and Agency Organization on the USPTO's teleworking program. During her testimony, Ms. Campbell provided information to the Committee about the Trademark Work at Home program and the Patents Hoteling Program. She explained the benefits that these programs have for employees and for the USPTO.