Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - 10/24/2011, 6:24pm EDT
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
As a member of Lockheed Martin's F-35 Program organization, Mr. Jon Rambeau serves as Vice President for International Programs. In this role, Jon leads both program management and industrial participation activities for the program. As F-35 production rates increase and deliveries to international partners accelerate, he is responsible to ensure that each partner's program and industrial participation plans are maintained and executed.
Prior to his current assignment, Jon served as Vice President for Technology Transition within Lockheed Martin's Corporate Engineering & Technology organization. In this role, he was responsible for linking corporate R&D initiatives to Lockheed Martin's product lines to drive business growth and affordability initiatives. Jon's research portfolio included nanotechnology and advanced sensor systems.
Jon joined Lockheed Martin in 1996 as part of the Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) within the Government Electronic Systems (GES) division, now Mission Systems & Sensors (MS2), located in Moorestown, NJ, where he held various leadership and management positions in the manufacturing operations and supply chain organizations supporting US Navy and Coast Guard programs.
From MS2, Jon transitioned to the position of Technical Assistant to the President of Lockheed Martin Mission Systems. Following this assignment, he became the program manager for Southeast area airports on the Transportation Security Administration's Strategic Airport Security Rollout (SASR) airport security enhancement program, where he was responsible for security checkpoint upgrades and federal screening workforce deployment at 24 airports in the Southeastern US.
In 2005, Jon was named Director of Credentialing Programs within Lockheed Martin Information Systems & Global Solutions (IS&GS). In this role, he was responsible for building and managing a biometric credentialing business. Among the programs captured and managed was the TSA Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) program, which successfully delivered biometric credentials to over 1.2 million workers in the US maritime community.
Jon was born in Columbia, Missouri. He holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Drexel University and an M.S. in Management of Technology from The Wharton School and the University of Pennsylvania's College of Engineering. He is a member of the board of directors for Applied NanoStructured Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin. Jon is married and lives with his wife Lee Anne, and daughters Joseline and Samantha, in Ft. Worth, TX.