Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Tuesday - 10/18/2011, 12:09am EDT
BT Global Services
As Chief Security Officer, Jill Knesek is responsible for all security matters for BT Global Services including risk management, regulatory compliance, policy compliance, incident management, physical security and network and systems security, Jill manages a global team of Country Security Managers providing local support to the BT Global Services country management teams. Jill has been with BT since January 2005 and is located in El Segundo, CA.
Jill also has an extensive background in cyber security. She served as a Special Agent for the FBI, assigned to the Cyber Crime Squad in the Los Angeles field office and was involved in several high-profile cases, including the infamous Kevin Mitnick and Mafiaboy trials. Jill also was the case agent for the first FBI undercover operation that infiltrated the hacker community, which was instrumental in providing support to the National Infrastructure and Protection Center during the Kosavo bombings.