Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Tuesday - 10/18/2011, 12:09am EDT
BT Global Services
As Chief Security Officer, Jill Knesek is responsible for all security matters for BT Global Services including risk management, regulatory compliance, policy compliance, incident management, physical security and network and systems security, Jill manages a global team of Country Security Managers providing local support to the BT Global Services country management teams. Jill has been with BT since January 2005 and is located in El Segundo, CA.
Jill also has an extensive background in cyber security. She served as a Special Agent for the FBI, assigned to the Cyber Crime Squad in the Los Angeles field office and was involved in several high-profile cases, including the infamous Kevin Mitnick and Mafiaboy trials. Jill also was the case agent for the first FBI undercover operation that infiltrated the hacker community, which was instrumental in providing support to the National Infrastructure and Protection Center during the Kosavo bombings.