Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - 10/17/2011, 11:49pm EDT
Emile Trombetti is a McLean, Virginia-based Senior Vice President with a focus on working with Booz Allen Hamilton's Technology clients. He specializes in helping large and small federal and commercial organizations manage their IT, security, and cyber functions, both through internal and external sources.
With more than 25 years of experience, Mr. Trombetti has a broad base of industry experience that spans federal government, financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, energy and automotive. He is the technology lead for the firm's Navy-Marine Corps business, providing IT, security, and cyber solutions to clients.
Prior to joining Booz Allen, Mr. Trombetti was Director of IT Infrastructure & Operations in North America for General Motors in Detroit, Michigan. He was responsible for all day-to-day operations of IS data centers, distributed computing, network operations, disaster recovery, information security, and help desk functions.
At Bell Atlantic, Mr. Trombetti led all IT infrastructure and operations for Bell Atlantic's regulated telecommunications business. Mr. Trombetti led all resources responsible for providing IT infrastructure and operations services and led the IT infrastructure merger team, which was responsible for merging all IT operations services during the merger of Bell Atlantic and NYNEX.
At Citicorp, Mr. Trombetti led the Continuous Availability and Disaster Recovery Functions for the entire retail banking, private banking, credit card and student loan functions globally. He managed all redundant IT capabilities that allowed for 7x24 availability of all critical IT applications for these bank functions. He was also responsible for developing, maintaining and testing of all disaster recovery plans. Mr. Trombetti holds a M.S. in Information Systems Management from Pace University in New York and a B.S. in Computer Science from Queens College in New York.
He is a member of the Corporate Board of the John Hopkins Children Center in Baltimore.