Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
The Service to America Medals honor federal employees who go above and beyond their job descriptions to serve the public. Federal News Radio will be speaking to the finalists. The Housing and Urban Development Department launched a data-analysis program in 2010 to monitor federal housing programs. Two years later, Hurricane Sandy put the system to the test. Sara Meyers co-developed the program called HUDStat. She now runs the Sandy Program Management Office, which applies data analysis to the $50 billion Sandy recovery effort. She joined Jason Miller on the Federal Drive to discuss HUDStat and the progress it has made. Read a Q&A with Sara Meyers.