Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive Show Blog - January 13, 2014
Monday - 1/13/2014, 10:03am EST
Scientific Integrity Official
Environmental Protection Agency
Facts don't lie, but sometimes it seems they're open to interpretation. Francesca Grifo once lobbied for better scientific integrity policies at federal agencies as an advocate with the Union of Concerned Scientists.
Now, it's her job to implement one of them. She joined Tom and Emily to discuss her new role at the Environmental Protection Agency.
Director of the Open Data 500 Project
New York University
The White House has pushed agencies to make their data available for anyone to use. Now, after a few years of data-paloozas and app contests comes an outside look at the open government initiative.
New York University's GovLab studied 500 companies that use federal, as well as state and local, government data. Joel Gurin is the director of the Open Data 500 Project.