Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive Show Blog - December 17, 2013
Tuesday - 12/17/2013, 9:29am EST
Senior Staff Writer
The Hill Newspaper
Today is the day for a key vote — one of several in the Senate — on a two-year federal budget deal. There are plenty of other items on the upper chamber's to-do list for this week. Alex Bolton is a senior staff writer at The Hill Newspaper.
Senior Vice President
People don't change much, but approaches to training and retaining so-called human capital are always evolving. Sandi Edwards is a senior vice president at AMA Enterprise. This part of the American Management Association provides human resources programs and support to federal agencies and the private sector. She discussed how federal human capital management and training compare to practices in the private sector.
Deputy Associate Administrator in the Office of Investment and Innovation
Small Business Administration
One of the Obama Administration's first online innovations is growing up. RFP-EZ is a tool meant to help small businesses navigate the federal procurement process and help federal agencies meet their small business contracting goals. Pravina Raghavan is the deputy associate administrator in the Office of Investment and Innovation at SBA. She takes a look at what's next for RFP-EZ.
Director for the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
Food and Drug Administration
What keeps Food and Drug Administration regulators up at night? Fears that the nation could run out of critical medicine. The FDA recently proposed regulations, along with a strategic plan for preventing drug shortages. Dr. Janet Woodcock is director for drug evaluation and research at FDA. She tells more about what the FDA is doing.