Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
AFCEA DC Mobile Technologies Symposium 2013
Friday - 11/22/2013, 12:17pm EST
Federal News Radio's Tom Temin attended the event. Listen to his interviews with conference speakers below.
Director of Information Assurance
National Security Agency
The National Security Agency has certainly been in the news lately. Revelations of its surveillance programs have fed plenty of criticism. But in the cyber world, the agency remains as strong as ever. Its information assurance directorate makes sure hackers cannot penetrate its classified information systems. Debora Plunkett leads the directorate.
Assistant Commandant for C4IT and Director of Cyber Command
From search-and-rescue missions to patrols, Coast Guards are the first responders on the water. Mobile technology is helping today's Coast Guard complete its missions. Rear Adm. Bob Day is the assistant commandant for C4IT and director of the Coast Guard Cyber Command.
Vice President and Research Director for Mobile and Client Computing Services
Like their corporate counterparts, federal managers often turn to market researchers when planning new technology deployments. That's especially true for mobile technology, which seems to change daily. Van Baker is a vice president and research director for Gartner's Mobile and Client Computing Services.