Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Tuesday - 10/22/2013, 2:52am EDT
Federal News Radio Defense Reporter Jared Serbu was on-site at the 2013 AUSA Conference.
While there, Jared had the chance to speak with Army officials on some of the biggest topics and issues facing the service. Listen to his interviews located below the photo gallery.
Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu interviews Army Chief of Staff Ray Odierno at the 2013 AUSA conference. Click here to view a photo gallery of the event.
Chief of Staff
This is an era of dynamic uncertainty for the Army. So says Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno. It's the ups and downs of the budget, coupled with the changing nature of the enemy. Gen. Odierno talks with Federal News Radio DoD Reporter Jared Serbu about his priorities and the impact of the government shutdown on the Army.
An infantryman with nearly three decades' experience is now leading the Army's cyber warriors. Command Sgt. Maj. Rodney Harris became the senior enlisted advisor at Army Cyber Command in August. Harris tells Federal News Radio DoD Reporter Jared Serbu about Cyber Command and their goals.
Military Deputy to the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology
The uncertainty about future government funding is making it hard for the Army to carry out costly modernization programs. Lt. Gen. Bill Phillips is the military deputy to the assistant secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology.
Director of Human Capital Core Enterprise
If the Army doesn't need you anymore, you might find a place with the Army Reserve. Or so it hopes. The drawdown of active duty soldiers in Afghanistan offers a prime opportunity for the Reserve to recruit skilled warriors and boost its power in relation to the services. Brig. Gen. Tammy Smith is director of Human Capital Core Enterprise at the Army Reserve.
Capabilities Integration Command
The Army has a 30-year plan to protect its science and technology priorities from changing economic fortunes. But can it withstand sequestration and the topsy turvy political climate? Lt. Gen. Keith Walker is commanding general of U.S. Army Capabilities Integration Command.