Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal Drive Show Blog - October 9, 2013
Wednesday - 10/9/2013, 11:16am EDT
Senior Defense Analyst
When and if fiscal 2014 arrives, it will bring lots of new opportunities for federal contractors. Bloomberg government has put together a list of 20 of the biggest opportunities. Kevin Brancato is a senior defense analyst for Bloomberg Government.
Federal News Radio
Take fewer resources, and add in more mandates and a shrinking workforce. Federal chief financial officers say it's a recipe for disaster. A new survey by the Association of Government Accountants and Grant Thornton finds federal CFOs cannot do more than the basics of financial management. Federal News Radio's Executive Editor Jason Miller has details and analysis of AGA's 18th annual CFO survey.
National Labor Relations Board
Talk about a skeleton crew. The government shutdown has reduced the National Labor Relations Board to the board members themselves, the acting general counsel, the executive secretary, the solicitor, the CIO and the director of security. Just 11 people out of more then 1,600 employees. The general counsel side and the board side each have their respective duties. But Board Chairman Mark Gaston Pearce says the few people working on the general counsel side are looking out for the board.