Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal Drive Show Blog - June 26, 2013
Wednesday - 6/26/2013, 10:41am EDT
The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp was onsite at the AFCEA International Cyber Symposium today broadcasting live from the event. Listen to our interviews with those organizing and participating in the conference here.
The Hill newspaper
The Senate could vote later this morning to overhaul the nation's immigration system. Details are far from certain. Lawmakers are still offering amendments and the House is moving forward on its own legislation. But no matter what happens, a new law will mean big changes for the agencies involved.
MORE FROM THE FEDERAL DRIVE
Senators propose overhaul of housing finance (Federal News Radio)
Letter to J. Russell George, Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (Rep. Gerry Connolly)
Senate confirms Pritzker as commerce secretary (Federal News Radio)