Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal Drive Show Blog - June 26, 2013
Wednesday - 6/26/2013, 10:41am EDT
The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp was onsite at the AFCEA International Cyber Symposium today broadcasting live from the event. Listen to our interviews with those organizing and participating in the conference here.
The Hill newspaper
The Senate could vote later this morning to overhaul the nation's immigration system. Details are far from certain. Lawmakers are still offering amendments and the House is moving forward on its own legislation. But no matter what happens, a new law will mean big changes for the agencies involved.
MORE FROM THE FEDERAL DRIVE
Senators propose overhaul of housing finance (Federal News Radio)
Letter to J. Russell George, Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (Rep. Gerry Connolly)
Senate confirms Pritzker as commerce secretary (Federal News Radio)