Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive Interviews -- March 4, 2013
Monday - 3/4/2013, 11:30am EST
The sequester supposedly has begun. With a stroke of the pen, President Barack Obama has had to strip the federal government of about $85 billion, or so it would seem from the high drama in this town. But Bloomberg Government analyst Rob Levinson says don't panic. Not all of that money has disappeared.
(BGov.com is a paid site and requires a subscription for access.)
Tech Target's Security Media Group
The RSA Conference wrapped up in San Francisco on Friday. The week-long event brings together the best minds in information security to share the latest knowledge and technology. Robert Richard, editorial director of Tech Target's Security Media Group, was there and he joins us now to give us the scoop.
Internal Revenue Service
MORE FROM THE FEDERAL DRIVE
- DoD's recovery from sequestration-related cuts will take months, years (Federal News Radio)
- Tanks, aircraft interact for virtual Army training (Federal News Radio)