Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
TSP funds see small gains in February
Monday - 3/4/2013, 5:54am EST
After seeing a 6.96 percent increase in January, the S Fund saw just a 1 percent increase in February. The I Fund finished down -0.99 percent after seeing 4.45 percent growth in January. The F Fund, however, posted a small gain of 0.51 percent in February after seeing a -0.56 percent drop in January.
The remaining funds all posted positive numbers in February, though at a lower rate of growth than in January.
Strong numbers over the last 12 months helped to keep the TSP in the positive overall. Even with lower gains in February, all 10 funds posted positive averages over the last year, with five funds posting gains in the double digits.
Thrift Savings Plan February 2013 returns
|Fund||February||Year-to-Date||Last 12 Months|