Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal Drive Interviews -- Feb. 21, 2013
Thursday - 2/21/2013, 11:23am EST
Vice President of Energy Delivery
Edison Electric Institute
The latest presidential executive order tries to boost information sharing about cybersecurity threats. Sharing is to take place among government agencies and between the government and industry. To find out how the order is playing in industry, Federal Drive talks to Jim Fama, vice president for energy delivery at the Edison Electric Institute.
Associate Director of the Drug Shortage Program
Food and Drug Administration
Imagine the panic if there's a major health outbreak and just not enough medicine for everyone. Now the FDA wants the public's help as it drafts a new strategy to combat drug shortages. Captain Valerie Jensen is associate director of the drug shortage program at FDA.
RELATED:FDA Request for Comment
MORE FROM THE FEDERAL DRIVE
- After Navy role, Work to head CNAS think tank (Federal News Radio)
- Army warns of new BRAC round(DoD Buzz)