Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal Drive Interviews -- Feb. 21, 2013
Thursday - 2/21/2013, 11:23am EST
Vice President of Energy Delivery
Edison Electric Institute
The latest presidential executive order tries to boost information sharing about cybersecurity threats. Sharing is to take place among government agencies and between the government and industry. To find out how the order is playing in industry, Federal Drive talks to Jim Fama, vice president for energy delivery at the Edison Electric Institute.
Associate Director of the Drug Shortage Program
Food and Drug Administration
Imagine the panic if there's a major health outbreak and just not enough medicine for everyone. Now the FDA wants the public's help as it drafts a new strategy to combat drug shortages. Captain Valerie Jensen is associate director of the drug shortage program at FDA.
RELATED:FDA Request for Comment
MORE FROM THE FEDERAL DRIVE
- After Navy role, Work to head CNAS think tank (Federal News Radio)
- Army warns of new BRAC round(DoD Buzz)