Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
CACI replaces CEO with former Lockheed exec
Thursday - 2/21/2013, 5:56am EST
By Katie Howard
Federal News Radio
CACI appointed Kenneth Asbury as the company's president and chief executive officer on Wednesday. Asbury comes to CACI after 27 years of leading systems and services expansion as well as program delivery for Lockheed Martin. He previously oversaw Lockheed's Technical Operations, Mission Services, and Civil businesses, building a track record of delivering superior enterprise growth, customer value, and employee engagement, according to CACI.
"CACI's track record of growth and performance is second to none, and I look forward to taking on the opportunity for continued growth over the long term," said Asbury. "In the government systems and services market, nothing is more important than the clients we serve - particularly when it comes to supporting national priorities and national security. CACI has a client-focused culture. Its people have a deep understanding of their clients' critical missions, and deliver value and operational excellence. They are our best asset."
Wednesday's announcement underscores CACI's focus on "new business pursuits, operational excellence, and high-quality service for its clients," the company said.
The company then further announced an organizational restructuring, with CACI's corporate business development organization reporting directly to Asbury as president and CEO.
The CACI Board also thanked Daniel Allen for his service. Allen had been with CACI since March 2011. He will be departing the company to pursue personal interests.
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. Dr. J.P. London, executive chairman and chairman of the board for CACI, said the company's Board of Directors is looking forward to working closely with Asbury as the company moves forward in "these times of opportunity as well as challenge."
"CACI has a long history of excellence in developing and delivering new business programs, and Ken is the individual to carry on this fine legacy," London said. "The Board has known Ken for some time, and he is the right choice to lead CACI going forward. He has the ideal blend of industry expertise and leadership experience to help drive our business goals regardless of the market conditions."