Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
A closer look at the inauguration schedule
Monday - 1/21/2013, 3:47am EST
(AP) - The schedule for the second inauguration of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden (all times EST):
Monday, Jan. 21
8:45 a.m. _ The Obamas and Bidens attend a church service at St. John's Episcopal Church.
11:20 a.m. _ Ceremonial swearing-in at the Capitol.
11:50 a.m. _ Obama gives the inaugural address.
The order of the program:
Musical selections: The U.S. Marine Band
Musical selections: P.S. 22, Staten Island in N.Y., and Lee University Festival Choir, Cleveland, Tenn.
Call to order and welcoming remarks: Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.
Invocation: Myrlie Evers-Williams
Musical selection: Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
Oath of office administered to Vice President Biden: Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor
Musical selection: James Taylor
Oath of office administered to President Obama: Chief Justice John Roberts
Inaugural address: President Obama
Musical selection: Kelly Clarkson
Poem: Richard Blanco
Benediction: the Rev. Luis Leon of St. John's Church, Washington
The National Anthem: Beyoncé
1:05 p.m. _ Obama, Biden and their wives attend the inaugural luncheon.
2:40 p.m. _ Inaugural parade begins. The Obamas and Bidens participate in a parade featuring floats and vehicles representing about 60 groups. Viewing stands and bleachers are lined along Pennsylvania Avenue.
6 p.m. _ The Commander in Chief's Inaugural Ball at the Washington Convention Center. The gala honors service members and their families.
6:30 p.m. _ The Inaugural Ball at the Washington Convention Center.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
10:30 a.m. _ National Prayer Service at Washington National Cathedral. The Obamas and Biden attend.
Staff Inaugural Ball at the Washington Convention Center.
Sources: The Presidential Inaugural Committee and the White House
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)