Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive Interviews -- Dec. 26, 2012
Wednesday - 12/26/2012, 1:16pm EST
This is the Federal Drive show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Military Officers Association of America
Troops returning from war have to overcome some pretty big hurdles before fully adjusting to life at home. Most concerning is how military personnel are being taken care of mentally, physically and financially.
Government Accountability Project
The president has signed the Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act, a bill that took years to get through Congress. The new law gives federal workers more protection when reporting corruption and wrongdoing. The Government Accountability Project has been pushing for this law for well over a decade.
The Hill Newspaper
President Barack Obama is on his way back to Washington today to continue fiscal cliff talks with Congress. All eyes are turning to the Senate now, after House Speaker John Boehner withdrew his "Plan B" before a vote.
dean of the School of Public Policy
University of Maryland
When you think of what happened this year with regards to the federal government, you can't help but think of sequestration. It hasn't even happened, yet it has cast a shadow over nearly every conversation federal managers have. But Don Kettl, dean of the school of Public Policy at the University of Maryland, has a tip for us: There are other developments that could shape the federal workforce in 2013.
MORE FROM THE FEDERAL DRIVE
Double-digit increase in reported sexual assaults at military academies
- Army teams going to Africa as terror threat grows