Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive Interviews -- Dec. 14, 2012
Friday - 12/14/2012, 9:49am EST
Khem Sharma — division chief, Office of Size Standards, Small Business Administration
In just a few months, the word "small" might take on a different meaning to some contractors competing for government business. The Small Business Administration plans to raise size standards for companies in two groups.
Regulators are celebrating a drug to kill fleas as a breakthrough in international relations. It marks the first time that the Food and Drug Administration and its Canadian counterpart have approved a new veterinary drug simultaneously. The review and approval of Comfortis required close coordination, without either country sacrificing its own way of doing things.
The Justice Department says it recovered a record amount last year in fraud judgments. It collected nearly $5 billion under the False Claims Act. How did the agency do it?
MORE FROM THE FEDERAL DRIVE
- Pentagon cuts cost of F-35 fighters by 4 pct
- FCC proposes 'super Wi-Fi' commercial use of military radar band