Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal Drive Interviews -- Dec. 14, 2012
Friday - 12/14/2012, 9:49am EST
Khem Sharma — division chief, Office of Size Standards, Small Business Administration
In just a few months, the word "small" might take on a different meaning to some contractors competing for government business. The Small Business Administration plans to raise size standards for companies in two groups.
Regulators are celebrating a drug to kill fleas as a breakthrough in international relations. It marks the first time that the Food and Drug Administration and its Canadian counterpart have approved a new veterinary drug simultaneously. The review and approval of Comfortis required close coordination, without either country sacrificing its own way of doing things.
The Justice Department says it recovered a record amount last year in fraud judgments. It collected nearly $5 billion under the False Claims Act. How did the agency do it?
MORE FROM THE FEDERAL DRIVE
- Pentagon cuts cost of F-35 fighters by 4 pct
- FCC proposes 'super Wi-Fi' commercial use of military radar band