Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
TSP bounces back in November
Monday - 12/3/2012, 3:47pm EST
The TSP's performance in November marks a return to a mostly strong year for feds' 401(k)-style retirement-savings plan after a bit of a backslide last month.
The I Fund, invested in international stocks, posted the largest gains — 2.41 percent — after a modest gain last month.
The C and the S Funds, which both posted in negative territory last month, were solidly back on positive terrain.
November was the third month this year in which all TSP funds, including the Lifecycle Funds (a mix of investments targeted to when TSP participants will begin withdrawing from their accounts) posted gains.
Year-to-date, the S Fund is up 15.46 percent — the highest among the regular funds — followed closely by the C Fund at 15.03 percent. The I Fund is up 14.04 percent for the year.
Thrift Savings Plan November 2012 returns
|Fund||November||Year-to-Date||Last 12 Months|