Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Help Federal News Radio during Hurricane Sandy
Sunday - 10/28/2012, 4:28pm EDT
And be sure to sign up for Federal News Radio's breaking news email to be alerted when we learn of agency operating status changes.
We're also interested in your photos of the storm. Send them to Federal News Radio via email.
Forecasters warned Sunday that Hurricane Sandy could wreak havoc over 800 miles from the East Coast to the Great Lakes.
Federal government offices in the D.C. region will be closed to the public Monday. Non-emergency employees (including employees on pre-approved paid leave) will be granted excused absence.
View the full list of closures and delays.