Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Help Federal News Radio during Hurricane Sandy
Sunday - 10/28/2012, 4:28pm EDT
And be sure to sign up for Federal News Radio's breaking news email to be alerted when we learn of agency operating status changes.
We're also interested in your photos of the storm. Send them to Federal News Radio via email.
Forecasters warned Sunday that Hurricane Sandy could wreak havoc over 800 miles from the East Coast to the Great Lakes.
Federal government offices in the D.C. region will be closed to the public Monday. Non-emergency employees (including employees on pre-approved paid leave) will be granted excused absence.
View the full list of closures and delays.