Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Timeline: Cybersecurity Milestones, 2006-2012
Wednesday - 10/24/2012, 12:28pm EDT
The timeline below highlights significant cybersecurity events and milestones from 2006-2012.
This article is part of Federal News Radio's special report, Cybersecurity Rising.
MORE FROM THE SPECIAL REPORT, CYBERSECURITY RISING:
Column: Cyber dominance meaningless without skilled workforce (Rep. Jim Langevin, D-R.I.)
Column: Cyber inaction may be our Achilles' heel (Rep. Mac Thornberry, R-Texas)