Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
National Cyber Security Hall of Fame names first dozen nominees
Friday - 9/7/2012, 7:54am EDT
You may recognize some names: former White House cybersecurity czar Howard Schmidt, NIST expert Ron Ross and the late government computer security pioneer Lynn McNulty.
Industry and academic experts made the cut too.
They were chosen by the hall of fame's advisory board from hundreds of submissions from cybersecurity companies and organizations.
The Hall of Fame will announce the 10 members of its new class later this month. It will enshrine them in October at a black-tie event.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.