Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal Drive interviews - Sept. 6
Thursday - 9/6/2012, 10:29am EDT
Our next guest says he cannot walk past a shop front without noticing the sign in front. He may not care whether it's a butcher shop or a bakery. Instead, he's looking at the fonts. Garfield explains why all federal workers should be paying attention to the same thing.
Federal News Radio broadcast live from the Excellence in Government Conference today in Washington. Listen to interviews with:
- Doug McCuistionm Director, Mars Exploration Program, NASA
- Beth McGrath, Deputy Chief Management Officer, Department of Defense
- Jonah Czerwinski, Senior Advisor, Secretary of Veterans Affairs