Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
DoD contractor to pay $1M to settle theft claims
Thursday - 9/6/2012, 7:49am EDT
Prosecutors said a worker at Colorado-based Paragon Dynamics stole entire drafts of proposals from the Massachusetts company Raytheon.
Security cameras at the Raytheon facility captured him faxing the documents to the president of Paragon. The two companies were bidding for National Reconnaissance Office contracts. That's the agency that oversees intelligence satellites.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.