Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
TSP numbers continue upward climb in August
Wednesday - 9/5/2012, 12:44pm EDT
After a few months of declining numbers this spring, TSP returns have mostly bounced back. August marked the fourth month so far where all the funds posted in the black.
The G and the F Funds both posted slight gains. The C, S and I Funds all performed more strongly with the S Fund, pegged to the stocks of small and medium-sized U.S. companies, digging itself out of the red.
Year-to-date, all the funds are also in positive territory, with the biggest gains coming in the S Fund and the C Fund, which matches the performance of the S&P 500.
Thrift Savings Plan August 2012 returns
|Fund||August||Year-to-Date||Last 12 Months|
Percentages in ( ) are negative.