Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
TSP numbers continue upward climb in August
Wednesday - 9/5/2012, 12:44pm EDT
After a few months of declining numbers this spring, TSP returns have mostly bounced back. August marked the fourth month so far where all the funds posted in the black.
The G and the F Funds both posted slight gains. The C, S and I Funds all performed more strongly with the S Fund, pegged to the stocks of small and medium-sized U.S. companies, digging itself out of the red.
Year-to-date, all the funds are also in positive territory, with the biggest gains coming in the S Fund and the C Fund, which matches the performance of the S&P 500.
Thrift Savings Plan August 2012 returns
|Fund||August||Year-to-Date||Last 12 Months|
Percentages in ( ) are negative.