Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
ICE chief of staff takes leave pending IG review
Wednesday - 8/15/2012, 12:16pm EDT
James T. Hayes Jr., the special agent in charge of ICE's New York field office, filed the suit in May against Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
Suzanne Barr, chief of staff, ICE (ICE photo)
"These allegations are being made in connection with on-going litigation," ICE Public Affairs Director Brian P. Hale wrote in a statement. "ICE will respond directly and strongly to this lawsuit in court as is appropriate. In the meantime, ICE has referred these allegations to the DHS Office of Inspector General and the ICE Office of Professional Responsibility for review. Ms. Barr has voluntarily placed herself on leave pending the outcome of this review."
Fox News first reported the story.
Prior to coming to ICE in January 2009, Barr was the deputy director and director of legislative affairs in then-Arizona Governor Napolitano's office.