Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive interviews -- Aug. 14
Tuesday - 8/14/2012, 9:15am EDT
This is the Federal Drive show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Joseph Petrillo — procurement attorney, Petrillo and Powell
When United Technologies was caught selling software to China, it pleaded guilty to violating the Arms Export Control Act. Then the State Department barred the company from foreign arms sales. Now, the chairman and ranking member of the Senate Armed Service Committee are asking the Defense Department to debar the company from federal contracts. Is that legal?
Jason Wilson — analyst, Bloomberg Government
If you want to see where cybersecurity spending is headed, one good place to look at is the Navy. It's become one of the biggest cyber spenders. Bloomberg Government analyst Jason Wilson has been tracking cyber spending in the Navy and has some surprising findings.
BGOV.com is a pay site and requires a subscription.
Lou Milione — special agent and group supervisor, Drug Enforcement Administration.
Lou Milione, a special agent and group supervisor for the Drug Enforcement Administration, helped to capture a notorious arms trafficker known as the "Merchant of Death." He and his team led the high-stakes undercover investigation that took down Viktor Bout, a man who supplied dictators, warlords and drug cartels. Milione's team has earned a spot as a Service to America Medal finalist.