Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal Drive interviews - Aug. 13
Monday - 8/13/2012, 9:06am EDT
Major defense contractors and their supporters in Congress have been sounding the warnings about sequestration. Should budget cuts hit the Pentagon in January, they say, the effect would be thousands of job losses. But one new analysis finds, this may not be the case. In fact, employment levels might not be affected at all.
Terry Weaver — President of Weaver Consulting LLC, accessibility & government policy and procurement strategist for SSB BART Group, and former director of IT accommodation at GSA.
Accessibility for disabled federal workers isn't just about wheelchair ramps and seeing eye dogs. The Section 508 Office at the Veterans Healthcare Administration has released a new set of online courses that shows workers how to create accessible PDFs and other documents. Federal News Radio spoke to Weaver about the challenge of making PDFs accessible to all.