Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
IT managers moving to cloud despite skepticism
Friday - 8/10/2012, 9:50am EDT
Ponemon Institute surveyed more than 4,000 businesses and IT managers, including some at government agencies.
Nearly two-thirds of respondents said they planned to move to the cloud, but nearly the same number don't understand how the security in the cloud works. Forty-four percent of respondents said the security of their data remained unchanged, but a similar number said they thought it was now weaker.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.