Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal Drive interviews - Aug. 9
Thursday - 8/9/2012, 8:18am EDT
Agencies are employing, promoting and retaining more Hispanics workers. A new report by the Office of Personnel Management shows agency diversity efforts are starting to alter the make up of the federal workforce. Villalobo discusses the latest employment numbers and what they mean for diversity in government.
Robert Shea — Principal, Grant Thornton
As agencies continue to adapt to tighter budgets and higher turnover rates, chief human capital officers are faced with more and more challenges. So how can HR policies and practices evolve to meet these challenges? Shea gives a peek at a new report aimed to help CHCOs "brace for change."