Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive interviews - Aug. 9
Thursday - 8/9/2012, 8:18am EDT
Agencies are employing, promoting and retaining more Hispanics workers. A new report by the Office of Personnel Management shows agency diversity efforts are starting to alter the make up of the federal workforce. Villalobo discusses the latest employment numbers and what they mean for diversity in government.
Robert Shea — Principal, Grant Thornton
As agencies continue to adapt to tighter budgets and higher turnover rates, chief human capital officers are faced with more and more challenges. So how can HR policies and practices evolve to meet these challenges? Shea gives a peek at a new report aimed to help CHCOs "brace for change."