Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive interviews -- July 9
Monday - 7/9/2012, 8:24am EDT
Fred Hochberg — chairman and president, Export-Import Bank
What's it like to be a political football? A small and often overlooked agency found out this spring. The Export-Import Bank lends money to American companies that do business abroad. That notion doesn't sit well with some conservatives on Capitol Hill. In May, they claimed the agency's work amounted to corporate welfare. They held up a bill reauthorizing the bank, relenting just days before it would have hit its lending limit. Since then, the bank has faded from the headlines, but it's still around and growing.
John Palguta — vice president for policy, Partnership for Public Service
John Palguta, the vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, discusses recently introduced legislation that aims to reform the senor executive service.