Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal Drive interviews - June 29
Friday - 6/29/2012, 9:51am EDT
Steve Ryan — Partner at McDermott, Will and Emery
A key Census Bureau survey faces the prospect of budget cuts. The American Community Survey collects detailed data about Americans' economic life, far beyond the 10-year count. The government uses the survey's data to design myriad programs. Industry depends on it too. And businesses are worried about losing it. Simonson testified recently in defense of the survey.
John Palatiello — President of the Business Coalition for Fair Competition
MORE ON THE FEDERAL DRIVE